10 Reasons why our homes are the best in Raleigh NC!
1. Quality: In terms of aesthetics and functionality, our homes are impressive and have been lovingly cared for. Just look at this one to see what I mean.
2. Warranty: We provide a full warranty on all the major systems in your new home.
3. Trusted Seller: We have been selling beautiful homes in the Raleigh NC Triangle for 14 years and are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ Rating. You will be working with someone with an excellent reputation/track record and the necessary experience to assist you through the entire process of buying your new home!
4. Motivated Seller: You will not find a more motivated seller. We are in the business of selling homes. Every day that goes by without a buyer costs us money, so we will always sell a home for less to get it done sooner rather than later.
5. Flexible Terms: There is no one-size-fits-all, when it comes to buying a home, so we will tailor a purchase plan to meet your specific needs.
6. Generous Lump Credits: For lease/purchase buyers, we have pretty much done away with the old monthly rent credit- where you pay $1350 per month and $250 is applied toward the purchase. There’s nothing wrong with that, except that it takes 12 months to accumulate the full $3,000 credit. Often our buyers are ready to purchase sooner, so we give you the entire $3,000 credit (or more, if you can close in the first 3 months) up front, to use whenever you’re ready to buy.
7. Price Protection: We know what our homes are worth and have them priced appropriately, but market conditions can change, especially while you’re in a lease/purchase up to 12 months, but with us your are protected and will never pay more than appraised value for your new home.
8. Credit Evaluation: If you’re using a lease/purchase to provide time to improve your credit, you need to be sure that whatever needs to be done can reasonably be completed within your lease term. Our experienced Mortgage Associate will provide you with an initial evaluation, and assist you throughout the entire process.
9. Down Payment Installment Plan: Our lease/purchase homes require an initial move-in down payment deposit to demonstrate:
1. That you have a reasonable “running start” toward the total estimated down payment and closing costs you will need to purchase.
2. That you are making a serious commitment to follow through and purchase the property.
If you do not have the total required down payment, but the other components of your application are strong, we can accept a smaller down payment, with the balance payable in installments.
10. Your Satisfaction Is Our Satisfaction: We all want the same thing: For you to purchase your new home in a way that meets your needs, and through a process that is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. When we close the sale of one of our homes, the buyers usually thank me for all my assistance. While this is appreciated, I’m always quick to reply: “Don’t thank me- let me thank you for doing your part to bring us to this happy day!”